Sunday, April 11, 2010

Post No. 13

I am bored.. Bored out of my wits! Bored till I actually feel like studying.
Marcus keeps me entertained (: But still, I have short attention spam!!

He's gonna be brace face soon, I shall embrace his non-brace face before he becomes brace face.
I am going with him to see it getting done. Pictures I shall promise! (:

PC fair is coming, and I am excited. Shall get all my electronic stuff done by then.
How awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on a 1TB external HDD. The feeling shall be splendid!


However, There's this show that got me hooked this past week.

Spartacus : Blood & Sand


Its awesome, minus the fake blood and gore.
Its kinda funny, in ways, cause too much blood involved.
Boys should love it, cause you get to see lots of BOOBS being displayed, and SEX.
Yeap, they fuck whenever they like.

But historically, its awesome. If you don't have a dirty mind.; of course
I love the way the Romans talk, it takes time to get used to it.


Currently, watching the L word.
Some lesbian show.
haha (:


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment