Monday, January 17, 2011

Post No. 122

The next movie on my list to watch is
COUNTRY STRONG & BLACK SWAN.


Malaysia, being a crappy country, obviously would delay/not screen amazing movies like these AT ALL. So how do you get these movies? Download of course but obviously from a verified source.


Country Strong is well, obviously involves Southern US accents that some of us may find annoying but NOT WHEN hotties like Garrett Hedlund and Leighton Meester aka Blair Waldorf
(frm GossipGirl) are in it right? They also sing, amazingly well, WITH the southern accent <3 width="640" height="385">


Black Swan, stars Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.
Some psychological ballet dancing bla bla bla thats all I know of :)
But then, I HEARD ITS GOOD AND I TRUST MY SOURCES!



Also, I am currently BROKE.
I bought this amazing lovely cute dress for RM60 and I know its expensive but its just too lovely to pass up. Mum nagged and yada-yada-yada but then I know I LOVE THE DRESS SO YEAH!
I posted the picture on Twitter and if you haven't seen it which you SHOULD ALREADY HAVE cause I assume you followed me on twitter but I am being awfully kind again posting it here again :)





So, do I still blog like usual ? :D


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment