Thursday, January 20, 2011

Post No. 125

HAPPY THAIPUSAM EVERYONE!
Don't you just love holidays?
Well, I know I do, just to avoid Kepong traffic :)


So what were you all up to today? I was mostly updating minor & major stuff on twitter,
so just general ones I shall blog. Follow me on twitter if you're really that fascinated by me.


Went shopping for my dad's clothes with my mum today, ended up shopping more stuff for myself. LOL. Going shopping with mum's are always the best cause you can try your luck in pushing them to buy for you stuff and you don;t need to pay for it. Initial plan was to hunt down a pair of wedges similar to my old spoilt one cause I loved them so much I'm not willing to throw them away till I get new ones. And also shirts for my dad.


Mission accomplished ! :D
Well, at least on my part,
not so well on my dad's part. LOL.



Almost similar to my rotten ones.
Last pair, but its not like I have a choice :(



Also got myself a top,
I'm like having weird fetishes for heart prints.


And also a cardi and tights.


I LOVE SALES, BAYYBEHH!



But then, I saw this mad awesome high waisted denim shorts.
BUT, THE PRICE JUST HAD TO BRING ME DOWN.
So, I just had to hang it back on the rack :(
Suck shit mayn.



And finally, I got my belated birthday gift from my aunt and cousin :)


Polka dotted clutch!

It looked plain and ordinary but I fell in love with the interior :D


Its ben a long long day,
I'm gonna skype with chubster before I sleep.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment