Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Post No. 52


I wanted you to fight for me. And tell me that you would rather be alone than with anyone else.
-Brooke Davis; One Tree Hill




Well, your eyes are puffy. Which, from experience, screams textbook crying eyes. You have your hair up, so you’re probably not planning on impressing any boys today. I’d say you’re nursing a hell of a broken heart, and not the school girl crush kind, you’re dealing with the real thing.
-One Tree Hill




It doesn’t matter how fast you run the pain will always run faster
-Clay; One Tree Hill




Forgiveness is never easy. Bitterness is easy, hatred is easy. But forgiveness, that is a tough one. Sometimes people say things they don’t mean or do things they can’t take back. Sometimes we do things we can’t take back. We’re all afraid of something.
-One Tree Hill




I believe in true love. I believe in love at first sight. I believe love conquers all and that doesn’t mean there’s not gonna be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be. But finding that person who does it for you & knowing that person loves you back, it just makes everything so much easier.
-One Tree Hill





Sigh, I kinda miss One Tree Hill alot..
They're like, my life show and they've been around for so long.
Its gonna be 7 years and I'm proud for being an avid fan.
OTH relates alot to life, or maybe just relates to me.


Brucas, I think they were the best.
:)



xx

1 comment: