Thursday, July 8, 2010

Post No. 67




Sparks fly, it's like electricity
I might die when I forget how to breathe
You get closer and there is no where in this world I'd rather be
Time stops like everything around me is frozen
And nothing matters but these
Few moments when you open my mind to things I've never seen


'Cause when I'm kissin' u my senses come alive
Almost like the puzzle piece I've been trying to find
Falls right into place, you're all that it takes
My doubts fade away when I'm kissin' u
When I'm kissin' u it all starts making sense
And all the questions I've been asking in my head
Like are you the one, should I really trust
Crystal clear it becomes when I'm kissin' u


Past loves, they never got really far
Walls of picture I've got in my heart
And I promised I wouldn't do this
Till I knew it was right for me
But no one, no guy that I met before
Could make me feel so right and secure
And have you noticed I lose my focus
And the world around me disappears



I've never felt nothing like this
You're making me open up
No point even trying to fight this
It kinda' feels like it's love



I LOVE THIS SONG!
Had to go thru hitz to get the title!
I'm happy now :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment