Saturday, September 4, 2010

Post No. 102


The first time I wont regret
One look into your eyes and I'll never forget
But you're not about to jump right into
This tonight
Wondering just what to do
Every single second in the room with you
I can't talk this over
To win you over
Here tonight

So open your eyes
don't say goodnight
Wondering why
Alone tonight
I'll just let it go for you

I'm letting you down
You are just hiding it so well
You're giving me no sign
No interest
You don't really want this, you don't really want this
So right now
Are you gonna try to save yourself
I bet you're so sick
Of hearing it
You don't really want this, you don't really want this

So hard to get, is that what it's gonna be?
Sitting down not even looking at me
I hope forever
I wont remember
This tonight
So out the door
Gone away
Running so fast through the pouring rain
Gone forever
So much better
Here tonight

I'd throw it all away for you
If you took another look you'd be back so soon
All alone, a dark cold night
Wrapped around, you better hold on tight







After all, I'm rediscovering music again.
Life is DULL without them.
You find peace, and solitude in words they sing yet you can't express.


Right now, its all about The Friday Night Boys & A Rocket To The Moon.


Awesome stuff.



Mum's birthday was on Friday.
Which means, awesome food for the next few days :D


Right now, life is awesome as it is.
<3

And its only just the beginning.
:)



xx

2 comments: