Thursday, September 16, 2010

Post No. 111

I've been so so so lazy to blog. :) I've been running outof ideas to post. But then again, I wanted to share something amazing with you all.

This dude, is a youtube singer. I've never been a fan of any youtube singers, but this fella right here changed my mind so now I am a fan of him :)



Introducing JASON CHEN :D



This is his version of Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars.
He collaborated with JRice which is another AMAZING youtube singer.
This is just so good.





His version of Lee Hom's Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi.
His voice is just so soothing.
He also did Romeo & Juliet by Pan Wei Bo feat. some girl.
ITS GOOD I TELL YOU.





I love this song. I love Nelly's version but this is just too good to give up.
And not to forget Joseph Vincent is HAWT :D




ENJOY.
Trust me, they're good.
Worth your time :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment