Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Post No. 106

Today was such a failure. My plan to study FAILED.
Procrastinated instead :( I watched FlashForward.
So tempting. It was good. It keeps you coming back for more.

Only managed to watch ONE miserable episode.
Till it was lunch and I had plans with my WEE WEE (HweeYee)
Went to Jusco, and we went GROCERY SHOPPING!
Like auntys -.-


AT night, had DATE NIGHT with Michelle.
Initial plan was to go 1U with my mum cause she needa meet her clients.
Changed venue, so she dropped us off at CURVE.
Had a super bloated meal at Sakae Sushi. Awesome lahhhh.
Then we had to walk around to digest our meal, ended up at Border's Starbucks.
Just cause I needed the WiFi ;)
10 mins later, closing time, thank god I had my drink in the takeaway cup.
Ended up at the Starbucks in Curve.
Cause I needed wifi again . HEH.
Cause I needed to stay close to someone ;)


A date with Michelle again tmrw.


WHATSAPP AND SKYPE AND IPOD TOUCH IS MAD AWESOME.
Cause I get to save money and talk as long as I want.
;)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment