Monday, May 2, 2011

Post No. 159

Me is tired and sleepy :(
Woke up at 8.30 am to attend my Yoga detox class.
Drank salt water, which made me wanna puke and went home to let water outta my ass.
Okay, too much info, lol, but I just had to let it out.
But as promised, I'm gonna blog abt make up, and girls, and people's perception.



Makeup, lets see... I am no expert in this field, just recently only I've slowly dabbled abit into this field. To me, its a form of art, how you mix and match colors and etc. Plus, make up enhances your features, features that may look blunt, but with a bit of help, would look absolutely stunning. With the right strokes and the right amount of color, you could look absolutely beautiful or if you wanna keep it on the down low, just draw your eyes and you'd look slightly different, but for the better.

You'd be surprised wonders an eyeliner can do! Its amazing and can change your look drastically, depending on how you draw your eyes. :)
Don't expect to be a pro if its your first time, practice makes perfect.
And patience is a virtue. heheeee.


Like this!


Olivia Wilde


i think its Hayley Williams


Both of them drew their eyes almost the same way.
Winged at the back, and thick.

Olivia opted for a vintage look, and Hayley, just a casual day out.



OR


Stick to a natural look all together.

Just a hint of brown eyeshadow.

Don;t forget, BB cream to cover up your pores.
Asian skin ;/


Oh and fake lashes!
I have never ever tried the, afraid of ripping my eye lashed in the process. But I can see what difference does these lashed does yo your eyes! Especially those jap/taiwanese girls who opts for the kawaii look and stuff, woah, you can just see the before and after look.

Types of eyelashes/ designs.

Gyaru/kawaii look
big dolly eyes.


I must say, most good cosmetics are from taiwan or korea or japan.
and also, they have awesome fashion sense and they are trendsetters!
including makeups! Most girls would follow these models and how they look.



Nowadays, teenagers/preteens are already starting to use makeup, and by teenagers I mean 13 years old! They should be enjoying life and opting for natural beauty instead of fussing over how to cover up their flaws! I honestly didn't see the point in make up until this year when I was just curious to see how I'd look with a bit of eyeliner. I'm all out for the natural look, without makeup but then I realized that make up is not being vain! Its just covering up your flaws and enhancing your features to stand out.


Cant deny that people may think that "Oh so you're using makeup, how vain and etc" but it depends on the amount of makeup you slap onto your face and depending on the occasion. Make up makes u look presentable to public, but if you're young, appreciate what you have. Your time will come.



Funny thing is, I typed, "Heavy Makeup" onto this web and only pictures of Taylor Momsen comes up. LOL, she's like an emo/gothic chick.





And when it comes to males. Some may fancy them, some may be OKAY with it, some may think its just being PLAIN VAIN.
Your luck in finding a guy who's okay with it. :P



okay good night!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment