Thursday, May 5, 2011

Post No. 160

Exam is next week! :(
I'm scared, but I just can;t study. I'm supposed to post up pics abt food, but it consumes time and I don't wanna waste time nor I don't wanna leave my blog dead :(
DILEMMA!


My blog views has been decreasing, which is kinda sad and patheetic.
Like, who the fuck wants to read my blog right?
I know I'm not as interesting as last time and I used to get ALOT of views before I quit blogging about a year and a half ago cause I was so lazy.


Right now, ITS DEPRESSING, i HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH.
I have tons of pictures, just that it eats time.


Anyway, tomorrow, I'll be taking my grandma to perm her hair,
and I'm gonna probably dye my hair as well. MAYBE.

Bf's got a Macbook pro now, which I consider half of it belongs to me.
So, I'm getting it PINK SILICON KEYBOARD COVER.
And a really unique and awesome laptop sleeve for it.
me is awesome!


Will be heading to town again this weekend with the bf.
Dentist appointment and SHOPPING!
I head Sephora is now open, Wanna get some dose of Chatime and Snowflakes <3



xx


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you


    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete