Monday, August 16, 2010

Post No. 86

Things are better today. Thanks to the whole bunch of people I get involved with everyday. (:
Right now, I get to stay back in college everyday to watch FOOTBALL :D As for the disadvantage, I MIGHT get stuck in the jam. Last few days had been an epic roller coaster ride with my emotions and my friends.

I went out with my ex tuition mates. Boy it was epic. I miss their company and I'm so so glad I get to revive those moments and know that it will last.

College mates, they're just a huge bundle of everlasting energy that keeps me hyped up all the time. I've found new friends to share everything with and it just keeps getting better and better.


As for tomorrow, I wouldn't be looking forward just cause I know it would'nt be fun in the morning but only in the evening (: <3


I love BIGBANG's Tell Me Goodbye.
Music put your thoughts into words you mind cant.
It relates so much.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment