Sunday, August 29, 2010

Post No. 96


I'll tell you what, today was such a LAZY day. I woke up like a few times and dozed off back to sleep. Woke up, watched TEKKEN! MAD AWESOME :) Just cause Jon Foo is SHOOO HOT I could die :D Had a really heavy lunch and went grocery shopping at Tesco Kepong. First time, nth so great. SUBWAY'S in KEPONG! ;D


Things are going fine. I got that warm fuzzy feeling yeah them chills used to get em every now and then ;)


And to you, I hope everything's turning out great for you. :) You'll be okay.


I guess I'm just a sucker for love.
-JB; Love Me.


I’m talking about the ones who, for whatever reason, are as much a part of you as your own soul. Their place in your heart is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. Just hearing their names pushes and pulls at you in a hundred ways, and when you try to define those hundred ways, describe them even to yourself, words are useless
-Tumblr.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment