Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Post No. 99

FYI, STEP UP 3 WAS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Almost every moment was a jaw dropping moment,
not to mention sleek dance moves and HOT BODIES :D

I was practically oogling at Luke's (Rick Malambri) body,
Moose's sleek dance moves, and this robot guy's dance moves,
THE EPIC ARGENTINIAN TWINS, and HARRY SHUM JR!
I admit I was practically squealing when Harry Shum appeared.

However, I didn't like the main chick, Natalie. Not her character but her as an actress.
She has that annoying MileyCyrus face.
Still preferred Briana Evigan, the chick from Step Up2.
Cause her dance moves are way better.


Next on my movie list is Charlie St. Cloud,
The King of Fighters (SEAN FARIS!!!),
Tron : Legacy (Garrett Hedlund!!)



AAAAAAHHHH ! Hot boys ;)

Garrett Hedlund



Sean Faris



HAPPY MERDEKA!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment