Sunday, August 22, 2010

Post No. 90

A lot of shit has happened these past few days and no I wouldn't wanna talk about it. Like I said before, things get better than it'll take turn for the worst. But then again, I'm getting the hang of how life treats you. Life serves you shit and you're expected to treat it with respect.


On the brighter side of things, I slept at 5am. A person who cared enough to make me feel better after a rough day. I'm eternally grateful. Yes I did feel like shit, till I couldn't sleep and a surprised phone call jolted my senses and telling me I haven't been seeing the bigger picture. I realized that I've been feeling the wrong way and somehow that phone call pushed me right back to the direction I was supposed to be heading towards.


However I had my doubts this morning, then again, I felt better. Don't ask me why but I learnt not to give a fuck abt things anymore.


"There will be some things in life that is meant to be left unsaid, and unknown. Cause thats the best thing you could have done to save what you have left that hasn't been scarred."

-by me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment