Monday, April 4, 2011

Post No. 134

Today, I was killed.
By what?

THE SUN





themotherfuckingsun


The heat its radiating is terrible. And humidity isn't helping either.
I dread walking out of lecture halls, towards the heat.
Its like walking from a fridge, right into an oven.
GEDDIT?


Also, I had to stay under the heat while I waited for my car to be done.
I paid for the carwash cause I'm so goddamn lazy to wash under the heat.
So I'd just let some bangla do it and I paid him RM8.


Got home, I was too lazy to do anything so I visited blogshops instead.
This is a bad bad bad thing.
CAUSE I'D BE SO FREAKING TEMPTED TO BUY.
Right now, I really really really wanna get a new handbag.
Spotted one in F21 but its RM129 :(
Its not really top notch quality so I don't think its worth it to pay that price.
SO, I scouted around instead.


Found this web, saw a few,
just waiting for the BF's opinion.
IDK whats he doing right now, so I'll just have to wait :(
Let me show you. Maybe you guys could help me decide.


Its between ;


OR




LET ME KNOW!
:)


xx

1 comment: