Sunday, April 10, 2011

Post No.141

I finally got around to watch finish 2 weeks of American Idol.
So, Naima and Thia are gone, no surprise in that.
What was interesting was Pia's elimination.
Everyone's face was like WTFFFFFFFFFFF?


Maybe not. *emo



She broke down right after singing one last time on the AI stage.
She was crying in the arms of Jacob, he's like a cuddly bear.
Everyone else was crying too.



Yes WTFFFF was going through my mind too.
I knew Pia was out after Daughtry tweeted abt it. Yes I love the power of Twitter.
J.Lo started crying and stuff, like she always does.
Pia is like one of the best contestants vocally.
Contestants in AI this year are all pretty good, in their own way.
Each of them have different styles and genre of music.
Unique I must say.


But Pia, her vocal is just *two thumbs up*
Like how many people on AI can actually sing like that?!
America didn't vote for her maybe cause they assumed she was safe.
But dang! I guess now everyone was is thinking that the judges should have saved the "SAVE CARD" to be used on Pia instead of Casey.


My personal favorite has gotta be Paul Mcdonald.
I think he's really unique. His voice has this raspy thingmajig which I like and he smile ...... :) you get the idea. Casey is like a bundle of joy each week and his musical skills are awesome. I have a soft spot for Jacob Lusk too, his rendition of Man In The Mirror makes me go all soft.
Could be his soulful voice. :DDD James, well he's like Adam Lambert in terms of vocal, rocker style! Scotty is on the country road but some of the songs he sang are one of my favorites! His deep voice is kinda cartoony and cute. Stefano is cute but, I don't think he's gonna last long. He has a really high voice and I can't help thinking that each time he sings he's just screaming. Haley is, i have no idea what she's doing.


So its hard to say who's good and who's not cause everyone is different this year.
They have their own styles and genre. As for Pia, I'm sure she already have a career ahead of her. For sure by next year she'll already have an album out and probably selling more albums than this year's AI winner. Then she'll probably say "not winning American Idol was the best thing that could have ever happened to me" -Daughtry style. :P


I guess most voters are girls so they vote for boys. HAHAAHA. That's why Pia is gone, just like that. Or maybe thats why Stefano is still in the competition. But he also had the WTF face on the Ryan said Pia was leaving them tonight. I guess he expected himself to leave cause Pia was definitely the "safe" cause she is just THAT GOOD.



Oh well, SURPRISE SURPRISE.


On an unrelated note, I'm going for Bruno Mars later.
Not so crazy this year by going super early and lining up and run like a mad cow.
I guess I'm getting old. My cousins are going for Rain's concert cause my uncle had free tickets. I declined cause I already bermati-matian got my Bruno Mars tickets right before it was
SOLD OUT :)
And I also attended Rain's concert a few years back when I was 15. Thanks to my other uncle who bought tickets costed him RM342, and I was pretty much still really far from him.
Oh well, I was still hyped and all. But I still saw him once la.




Check this song out. Personal favorite.




Trying to make it work but man these times are hard
But we're gonna start by drinking old cheap bottles of wine
Sit talking up all night
Saying things we haven't for a while, a while yeah
We're smiling but we're close to tearsEven after all these years
We just now got the feeling that we're meeting
For the first time

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment