Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Post No. 156



California King Bed - Rihanna


In this california king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I've been california wishing on these stars for your heart for me
My california king

Just when I felt like giving up on us
You turned around and gave me one last touch
That made everything feel better
And even then my eyes got wetter
So confused wanna ask you if you love me
But I don't wanna seem so weak
Maybe I've been california dreaming




Couldn't resist. I just love love love this song.
I'm glad she's back to normal. No more weird songs like
"What's My Name" or "Shut Up & Drive"
One of her best songs since Unfaithful.
It just shows the REAL her.



Heard this on American Idol, the week Paul McDonald got kicked out :(
Yeap I've been slacking when it comes to AI cause America is getting retarded.
Pia is out, that proves it all but Paul's my favourite and he's out too.
I just don't have the mood to watch, just something to watch when I'm FREE.


So, right now, I'm kinda supporting Jacob, James, and Casey.
Country singers can go home and start recording cause I'm sure they have a recording deal ALREADY WAITING FOR THEM!


Anyway, enough rants.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment