Friday, April 8, 2011

Post No. 139

Howdy! I'm supposed to be studying but.....I just don't feel like it :(
My face is so full of pimples and I just wanna relax but I can't!


Just finished watching TVD and its getting pretty screwed up.
Screwed up not as in its bad but just ... wtf moments.
Twists you don't expect to see.
I don;t wanna post spoilers, just get your jaw prepared.


I went to see my dentist today cause my left gum was swollen.
I can't clench my teeth so it was pretty bad.
According to him, my wisdom tooth is coming out.
LOL, so I hope i can get WISER.


Since I was in town anyway, so as usual, I love heading over to Pavilion.
Had lunch at Wong Kok, then headed over to F21 to look around.
No moolah to buy stuff :(


But I had BUBBLE TEA FROM CHATIME!
It was mad awesome.
I had Pearl Milk Tea which tasted yummy, I always loved milk.
But why must milk be so fattening :(


Okay, I'm done!


I swear I didn't edit this picture.


Chubs and his flat nose!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
<3



I'll be back!



TO COLLECT ALL!


The thing is, why does Pavilion have so many awesome desserts.
Have to go all the way to town to get some :(



"Chou Outside, Muthafucka!"
Drinking Bubble tea, Peter Chou style.
:)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment