Monday, April 18, 2011

Post No. 148


This is gonna be a very very short post :)
With an outburst.

Two bands which I got for free from Hotlink during the Bruno Mars concert.

And this silly thing by the organizer.




I STILL HAVEN'T GET BACK MY IPHONE.
FUCK APPLE FUCK YOU FOR MAKING US PAY FOR APPS TILL WE HAVE TO JAILBREAK AND ALL THIS SHIT AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING NEED TO HAVE A CARRIER LOCK WTFFF WHY CANT YOU JUST BE LIKE ANDROID?? SIMPLE AND EASY.
SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING GETTING AN ANDROID PHONE NEXT TIME.




using this old phone for now.



and I'm on some mind fucking meds right now.
RM60 for this 3 meds and gave me a fucking Ponstan.
I don't need Ponstan for a freaking sorethroat.
I don't need that strong of a drug.
No choice, Clinic Chin was closed -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment