Monday, April 11, 2011

Post No. 142

FOR SALE!




Description

This pullover lace top with large round collar is pretty elegant, but as it's lace without lining, it's sheer! As such, we're throwing in a free white racer back spaghetti (SB008, worth RM5) free of charge with each purchase!

And we absolutely love the skorts they come with! Floral designs, and in such cooling, slinky cotton, they're unbelievably comfortable! The skorts are elasticized at the waist, and come with two ribbons at the side, which is used to tie either a center or off center bow!

Top
Material: Lace
Measurements (flat): Length 52cm, Pit to Pit 37cm

Skorts
Material: Soft, slinky cotton
Measurements (flat): Length 39cm, Waist 32-36cm

*Credits to Tanksfor5


Yes I'm selling off this whole set, cause I bought it like a month ago but it doens't look good on me :(

The skorts in the picture is green, but mine is blue.

But when you wear it that is how it would look :)

Its material is really really soft and comfy.

Plus its a skort so its AIRY!

I bought it for RM 36.60 cause I had to pay for postage.

I'm selling it for RM30 (FREE POSTAGE)


Leave a comment or email me at:

shermainelahh@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment