Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Post No. 149

Short/quick update.

Got my first speeding ticket today. :(
Today was a real bad day for me.
Scratch that, THIS MONTH IS REAL BAD.
I'm like losing money every week.

First, My iPhone died, sent to the shop I bought from, they restored it to iOS4.1.
Problem is, I can;t restore my frigging backup cause its saved under iOS4.2.1.
Went back, asked them to try to upgrade it to 4.2.1, but no they can't.
Mind you, I paid them RM120.
Chubs didn't agree on me sending it there.


Today, after college, decided to try this shop which specializes in fixing iPhones.
The one which Chubs wanted me to go to in the first place.
From DUKE, to Penchala, ROAD BLOCK.
I was like FUCK confirm kena.
True enough, I got my first speeding ticket.
But I paid them to go drink coffee..
BUT WTF ARGH 50 BUCKS GONE .. FLYYYY


Then when I reached Centrepoint, discovered I DID NOT BRING MY IPHONE.
Drove all the way back to Kepong and then back to Centrepoint again.
Waste my time and petrol.


On a happy note, they managed to fix my iphone within an hour.
and i found an amazing DVD shop. Can buy my shows that I can never get to download.
YEAY.


Still, my initial RM120 was wasted. and saman :(
I love this new iphonefix shop.
wanna know more, ask me.
They're not cheap, at least they get it done and they're honest.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment